Entry Level PM Fleet Allocator
We have a vacancy here at Arrow for an entry level PM fleet allocator within the transport department.
Starting at 6:30 pm, Sunday to Thursday you will assist the shift supervisor and further enhance your skills in,
- 1-Stop running trucks to/from the wharf
- Maximus – running a small fleet completing customer deliveries
- Overseeing the pre-loading of the fleet ready to service customers.
- Printing driver paperwork and sending jobs to iPad’s for morning start-up.
While previous experience is not essential for the right person, exposure to wharf cartage is considered an advantage.
MC/HC Drivers Wanted Day and Afternoon Shift
We are currently looking for experienced MC/HC Drivers, in return we offer stable full time employment with great working condition in a friendly team environment.
- Knowledge of Wharf
- MC/HC Licence
- MSIC Card
- Side loader skills (an advantage)
- Good customer service skills
- Neat presentation
Our Drivers must
- Commit and comply with all safety procedures and requirements
- Be accountable for all documentation
- Liaise with customers with a friendly and professional attitude
- Physically fit and capable of passing random D&A testing
If you meet the above criteria and want to join a progressive company that offers great working conditions and a friendly team environment.
Apply NOW via Seek. to be considered.